One XL w/Proclip in 03 Mercury Sable

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom One XL
Everything came out pretty good...Wish I could have done the hardwire to the fuse box but the price for that was kinda steep. I like not having the unit up on the windshield for the whole world to see.....

TTOneXL.jpg

XLMount.jpg

XLSide.jpg

Very nice install, I'm also trying to come up with a way that it's not in plan view (windshield) but easy to see in my f150. Thanks for sharing

Today I just installed my vent mounts for both vehicles, one works great and the other so, so, one thing to remember is when leaving the vehicle parked, I'd be sure to hide the TomTom, I read that a lot of vehicles are being broken into just to get them...:(

Nice pictures. I have the same setup with my 920.
Yes, I recommend not to leave your TomTom Device in your car when you are away.

it looks very nice, as i check the website, proclip has two different parts, do you need to purchase both units??

Everything came out pretty good...Wish I could have done the hardwire to the fuse box but the price for that was kinda steep. I like not having the unit up on the windshield for the whole world to see.....

TTOneXL.jpg

XLMount.jpg

XLSide.jpg

That is a YES....Part 1 you need to find the Mount for your car or truck ,Part 2 you need the device holder, that depends on what model TT you have....I can say that the price is kinda steep but they are ver well made and give you a very clean look.....

Ask a Question