One xl s

I just got a One XL as a present.

Can I use it on the Harley?

I noticed that the cigarette adaptor has a 5v2a output, so what's the best way to hock it up to power?

I use mine on the motorcycle and just plug it into a cigeratte lighter (auxilary plug) and no problems at all....
Welcome to the forum.........A Shadow Rider............:D

Just remember that the unit isn't waterproof. And it might be hard to see the screen in bright sunlight. Have you figured out how to mount it?

RAM has many great mounts at very reasonable prices. I kept it simple.

Eldorado; You must use the charger that comes with the unit. I was hoping to hot wire mine to the battery with the accessory wire from the rider unit. HOWEVER, I think the one xl-s requires a step down to 5v2a.

RAM has many great mounts at very reasonable prices. I kept it simple.

Eldorado; You must use the charger that comes with the unit. I was hoping to hot wire mine to the battery with the accessory wire from the rider unit. HOWEVER, I think the one xl-s requires a step down to 5v2a.

Yes, for the One XL I just use the regular charger that came with the unit, I see that 46jimbo mentioned these units not being waterproof, I do carry a large zip lock bag to put over the unit if it rains or I'll just put it in the saddlebag until it quits raining or you can purchase one of these
RAM Aqua Box Medium Wide Mounts

Members online

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheresduke

Latest Threads

Back