One XL Maps of France

Hello,

I have purchased a One XL and planning a trip to france. I have been trying to get the maps for the past week from the website, but when I do it comes up saying there is a error. Here are my questions; are there maps available for download for the unit, if so where can they be purchased ? Additionally how would I load the maps ?

Thanks in advance

The tomtom store has been broken for some time. I sent a e-mail and they replyed:

"Unfortunately at this time, TomTom Home is unable to process payments. Our web-shop is down for updating, therefore we have no way to take payments via on-line or manually. I've also had a few customers who have attempted to purchase multiple times, and the charges went through but the maps have not - so I ask that you please wait a little while longer. This way we can avoid having to process a refund if the payment accidentally goes through. Also, we regret to inform you that TomTom Home is the only way to purchase a map, we do not sell pre-loaded SD cards. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter!"

Hope it is up soon....

When you go to the TomTom website, change the country (upper right corner) to United Kingdom. You will pay in British Pounds, but it just might work.

I just spent the month of August in France with my TomTom, and you wouldn't believe how relaxing it is to drive there with it.

Ask a Question