One XL Classic, Black Edition/Europe

TomTom Model(s)
XL Classic
Literally only had this for a few days, so excuse the daft question!. I'm looking to buy one of the air vents on line and want to ensure I get the right one. Is the One XL Classsic the same beast as the Classic
XL? I'm guessing it is but nowhere on the box do I see the word "ONE", it simply says Tomtom XL Classic Europe.
Any advice or recommendations on these air vent mounts?
Thanks

Does your device clip to the supplied mount using a ring that locates around the speaker or is it a shoe the device slides on to? - Mike

My one xl is about 2+ yrs old and I have the vent mount you listed first on e bay, those work so so, it works good in my one car and not really good in the other (although it is manageable).......just my 2 cents.....

The second one you link to will be OK but there are far better solutions available, some thing like This from Carcomm although you will also need a Brodit Pro-Clip to match your car, quality that costs more than you will find on e-bay - Mike

Ask a Question