One car (Chrysler Sebring), two installs~

Greetings all, I'm fairly new to this forum, and have already gained, ~TONS~ of useful information on PNDs here!

I just purchased a Chrysler Sebring convertible, and installed my ONE (from eBay) this weekend. I learned here, how to put the Chrysler logo onto the splash screen, and am in the process of converting my newly adopted son's voice into the directions commands.

Couldn't decide the *perfect* location for the installation, so I picked three... The first was using the windshield mount placed on the instrument cluster (here in Southern Commiefornia, we can't have anything attached to the windshield), so I stuck the suction cup to the plastic cluster cover. Problem was de-installing it when I left the car. Those suction cups stick *HARD*!

Next, was simply placing it on the shelf at the bottom of the cluster. When it's plugged into the USB car charger, it stays put admirably, with the wire running down a slot that seems designed for the purpose.

Third, I used some velcro to attach it to the dash just under the center air vent. Seems to work well so far, I'll give a report after some time when the velcro loosens up and drops the PND into my coffee cup!

Here are some pictures if you'd like to see.
47b8dc31b3127cceb5ebb864bdc700000026100AZuGzRy3bt2PA

47b8dc31b3127cceb5ebb8633cf000000026100AZuGzRy3bt2PA

Last edited:

Ask a Question