One 3rd Edition Map Purchase Problem

TomTom Model(s)
VIA 1500M; One 3rd Edition
Purchased a new map for my One and it's too large to fit on the device. I was not offered a map zone option. What can I do to get the map on my device? Forgot: I could not download the map either.

Thanks

Last edited:
Odd - should have offered you zones.
When you say "I could not download the map", what do you mean exactly? Home refused to download it? The download failed? The download wasn't offered to you?
It may be necessary to wrap the Customer Support folks around this one.

When I got to the point that said the map wouldn't fit, that was as far as it would go. It suggested that I disconnect the device and delete the existing map so when I disconnected I couldn't get back to the download point. I did not delete the current map.

A wise decision!
With your serial number in hand (just so they can confirm which of the dozen different ONE models you actually have), give TS a ring at 866-486-6866 to see what they can do about getting you fixed up with zonal maps for your new purchase.

CS solved my problem with a zone map. I assume if I travel outside that zone I have to download the appropriate zone map. Am I correct?

Thanks

Ask a Question