ONE 3rd Edition -- $149 at Target.com

I just picked up a ONE 3rd Edition for $149 at Target. I got one of the last ones at my local store, but they said it is also available online (although I can't find it now).

Keep your eyes open - $149 for a ONE 3rd Edition is a great deal (and makes a great gift!).

-josh

I just picked up a ONE 3rd Edition for $149 at Target. I got one of the last ones at my local store, but they said it is also available online (although I can't find it now).

Keep your eyes open - $149 for a ONE 3rd Edition is a great deal (and makes a great gift!).

-josh

I got my ONE LE for $119 from best buy last friday (black friday), but actually bought it on thursday from the site :D

At these prices how can car manufacturers expect to get $2000+ for built-in navigation systems?

- integrated into the dash and sound system
- no unsightly wires
- It does other things (displays engine parameters, cabin temps, etc)
- much harder to steal

and the biggest thing
- It can be financed over x years.

At these prices how can car manufacturers expect to get $2000+ for built-in navigation systems?

Simple economics. Their product features will have to be 10 times more valuable to the consumer or their prices will have to come down a bit.

Also remember that a $150 TT ONE is just a small entry-level GPS.

Ask a Question