On/Off

TomTom Model(s)
930T and XXL
I have the 910. If I manually turn it off it will automatically come on whenever I start the vehicle. However, it does not automatically turn off when I shut the vehicle off. Is this correct? I remember reading on the tomtom site about a patch that corrected a problem when power was momentarily disconnected. Is this the result?
BTW hello to everyone. Glad to have a forum on this side of the Atlantic.

This is the same for my 510.

Great to have it start up automatically, but sucks if you leave the car and forget to manually shut it off :(

It is in the vehicle now but I connected it to Tomtom home and I imagine the latest one was downloaded if I read the info correctly. And yes if you forget to shut it down the battery does lose its charge. Is there any way to correct this?

Thanks raincloud for clearing that up. I will certainly not be rolling back an update. Perhaps TT will recognize the situation and develop a solution. I will hold my breath until they do. n BTW my version is 6.110

Last edited:

Ask a Question