On a desktop the My Drive App shows only traffic but not the street details as you zoom in ?

Here's a cleaned up copy of the waypoints files, all built into a single *.ov2. I left out the extraneous stuff this time.
Import these to MyDrive, then using the same account (email + password) on your Rider, let them sync from MyDrive to your Rider. In your MyPlaces on your Rider, you should find an entry called Waypoints. Open it up and see what's in it. Should be 531 of them.

If you'd rather have them in 5 separate files, let me know. That's quick, too.

Attachments

• Waypoints.zip
    11 KB · Views: 48
THANKS !! I see it under waypoint and they are all there. Very helpful I am headed out Tuesday am this is helpful. I think I can goto waypoints and pick the ones I want, add them to my places then add to an existing route. Last question is there a way to add the waypoints to my places from the POI file. I see I can do it one by one. Sorry for all the questions.

Having a huge list of MyPlaces entries makes quite a mess of things when you are working with such a big list.
No, I do not know a way to get the *.ov2 data into individual 'My Places' entries. Have wished for some time to be able to upload those, but so far, no facility for that.

Oh - and they figured out what happened on the U.S. map server, so you should be all good looking at maps again in MyDrive.

Thanks for the help from this forum. Interesting the way the POI function works.

Happy to help. Are you new to the Rider series?

Ask a Question