oh oh canada-- we love our beaver !

hey guys'

just got back from Canadia :) yeah I know its Canada

:) :) :)

1> ok the TT worked fine, I bought the latest SIM from TT.

2> wife learned me to drive on the road Left hand driving

3> still toying with idea of taking the Porsche... dont ask questions as its quite sensitive at the moment and my mood changes DAILY!

4> so now a landed imigrant, with permanent residancy, got my SIN card, bank account opened, when i go back need to get my OHIP card.

5> Went for our 1st wedding anniversary to 1000 islands and went to a place and had the BEST old fasioned liver and onions with mashed potatoe & onions in the whole eitire world.

things that remind me of canada and what I did hope you recognise any of the below

the 401, mavis & Matheson (we live near there), Air canada suck, stop signs, yes you gotta stop cant just roll, driving on the left, TIMMY HORTONS, customer service at most joints great, turning right at a red light, no roundabouts, its a major PITA turning left at a intersection, 100KPH is SLOWER than 100MPH, dayem your hiways are massive, wot no red cars? first porsche meeting at chapters/starbucks queensway mall, its called a trunk and not a boot, petrol 91c's a litre and not ?1.20, applebees, square one, oh its gas and not petrol

Funny post. :)

While the sterring wheel is on the left, mate, I **hope** you were driving on the right!! :eek::eek:

(mind you, I have seen my share of idiots on the 401 who may as well have been driving on the left .. )

hey guys'

the 401, mavis & Matheson (we live near there), Air canada suck, stop signs, yes you gotta stop cant just roll, driving on the left, TIMMY HORTONS, customer service at most joints great, turning right at a red light, no roundabouts, its a major PITA turning left at a intersection, 100KPH is SLOWER than 100MPH, dayem your hiways are massive, wot no red cars? first porsche meeting at chapters/starbucks queensway mall, its called a trunk and not a boot, petrol 91c's a litre and not ?1.20, applebees, square one, oh its gas and not petrol

Is this the same 401 as?
The Highway of Heroes is a part of Highway 401 from CFB Trenton into Toronto. The stretch of highway was renamed Highway of Heroes in 2007.
As the fallen pass people gather faithfully along the highway and the bridges to give their final respects. The solidarity show of respect is a grassroots movement that is getting noticed.

It seems that our northern Neighbors know how it should be done.

Yes, the same 401.

Unfortunately, there have been too many (even one is too many) processions from Trenton to the Coroner's office in downtown Toronto, the latest just a few days ago.

Yes, the same 401.

Unfortunately, there have been too many (even one is too many) processions from Trenton to the Coroner's office in downtown Toronto, the latest just a few days ago.

To many from Dover DE AF Base as well. Some here chose to hide it from us.

Ask a Question