Offroad navigator on a tomtom one XL

I am trying to use offroad Navigator on my TT one XL. The install went OK with the icon showing up in the TT menu. When I start the application half of the screen turns blank and the system freezes. Anyone know how to fix this.

Are there any plans to make the 3rd party software work on the XL. If not does anyone have any suggestions on how to uninstall the icon in my main menu?

Are there any plans to make the 3rd party software work on the XL. If not does anyone have any suggestions on how to uninstall the icon in my main menu?

I believe the developer is trying to work on a solution but is having a hard time due to the fact TT discontinued the SDK. The last SDK was good for firmware version 6.52. The ONE XL and the Rider 2 have higher version firmware.

Works on my One XL OK. I'm running Navcore 7. Did your screen go jumbled ? If so, read install instructions. You need to set "screenadaptation rider2" in the config.txt file.

I've made a program to crop big map files into little ones for Offroad. Has anybody already done this ?

Ask a Question