North American Compatible Phones/Providers

TomTom Model(s)
Go 510
Just wondering if people could post their provider and phone they are using or of known phones that work for TT & TT plus services (traffic and weather, obviously in zones where they have both available)....I have tried searching the forums for such a list but its mostly trouble shooting that i've seen/read...

So if we could generate a list that would be greatly appreciate not only for me but other users who are looking for the same.

Curtis

p.s: i havn't seen anything regarding telus, anyone have any experience with them and their tt puls services, good/bad/phone used.

The TT webpage itself lists the providers and phones that work with each phone and provider. You will find it under the Product,phone model,features page. There are quite a few that work with ATT and T-Mobile, and very few with other providers.

Some additional phones work, and these appear in the forum on a specific thread.

The TT webpage itself lists the providers and phones that work with each phone and provider. You will find it under the Product,phone model,features page. There are quite a few that work with ATT and T-Mobile, and very few with other providers.

Some additional phones work, and these appear in the forum on a specific thread.

if you are talking about the one for the UK yes there is a bunch of phones but none or i should say very few are available to north america...well atleast here in canada because i was out most part of the day looking for such phones.

www.tomtom.com/phones/compatibility

I find it strange that just by looking at Nokia, older models have better compatibility than newer phones. As I mentioned in another thread, TT seems to have big problems keeping up. Nokia alone has at least 10 new phones not listed.

I connected my Nokia 2760 (Rogers) with my 510 without any problem even it's not officially supported by TomTom. I couldn't connected it to XLS.

This is what I've found so far.

Verizon, Most phones will do data IF you have the tethering plan or you hack the phone. The phone hack is simple on several of the Verizon phones such as LG and Motorola.

AT&T, they also have a tethering plan which you might have to enable. The phone may also be hackable so you don't need the tethering plan.

Sprint, much like Verizon.

T-Mobile, muck like AT&T.

Ask a Question