Non-existing streets on map

Connect to the computer. Make an Explorer, not Home backup of your unit's contents.

Then use Explorer to delete all the loose files in the root of the unit, NO folders or their contents.

Connect to Home. Install the application offered. Disconnect properly from Home using the Device Disconnect icon.

Try it now.

I reinstalled as you said. It still won't leave streets blocked. about all I accomplished is that I lost my startup and shutdown images and even though I downloaded them again they will not install.

I think I made a mistake buying this unit.

Copy your splashw.bmp and antitheft.bmp files from your backup to the root directory of the unit.

I reinstalled as you said. It still won't leave streets blocked. . . I think I made a mistake buying this unit.

I can confirm that on my 340TM, I am unable to keep the blocking of the segment from Cty Rd 117 to Vista W Dr.

I am, however, able to successfully keep the blocking of the above route on my One XL . . . hummm . . . are we missing something obvious, or is there an issue with App 9.xxx ??

I blocked it on my 540 and it stayed blocked even after I restarted the device.

You could maybe try to simply put in turn restrictions so that you can't turn on that road?

Also, maybe if enough of us block the street it will finally show up on Mapshare?

I blocked it on my 540 and it stayed blocked even after I restarted the device.

You could maybe try to simply put in turn restrictions so that you can't turn on that road?

Also, maybe if enough of us block the street it will finally show up on Mapshare?

I tried the turn restrictions and when I restarted it the routing still used the blocked and turn restricted street.:confused:

pat3500, thanks for the idea for the turn restriction. Unfortunately for me it didn't even prevent any turn much less save it.

FWIW I did submit it via Mapshare. Until we get it sorted out, just add a few minutes of triptime and for goodness sakes, avoid driving down a non-existent road. I could tell *stories* of my XL trying to take me down section lines in remote areas of ND! :cool:

Ask a Question