Nokia N95

TomTom Model(s)
Rider 2
Hi Guys posted this on the rider forum and havent had any responses as yet so I thought I would post it here to see if anyone had used the N95 for other TomTom devices.

I have a Rider V2 , an autocom system and a nokia N95 (RM160) for the past 12 months I have connected the phone directly to the autocom with the lead supplied. 2 weeks ago I decided to use the Bluetooth feature on the Rider so I purchased the Bluetooth dongle for the autocom. I can connect the autocom to the rider ok but every time I try to pair the phone to the rider it pairs ok but the connection keeps dropping out when I make or receive calls. It seams to pair all right and copies the phonebook ok but it will not make calls.
I also have a Motorola RAZR V3x and a Samsung SGH-A412 and the both work fine.
I would like to use the N95 if I can because it has much better coverage. Has anyone else had this problem with Nokia phones? If so is there something I am missing or is it just the phone. Thanks in advance.

Out of interest why does the N95 only work with the TomTom devices that you list?

Since then we have seen the release of the 530, 730, 930, 540, 740, 940, 550, 550 Live, 750, 750 Live, 950 and the wonderful 950 Live thats over ten devices that don't support what is still considered a mainstream mobilephone - Mike

Ask a Question