Nokia N95

TomTom Model(s)
Rider 2
Hi fellow Rider owners
I have a Rider V2 , an autocom system and a nokia N95 (RM160) for the past 12 months I have connected the phone directly to the autocom with the lead supplied. 2 weeks ago I decided to use the Bluetooth feature on the Rider so I purchased the Bluetooth dongle for the autocom. I can connect the autocom to the rider ok but every time I try to pair the phone to the rider it pairs ok but the connection keeps dropping out when I make or receive calls. It seams to pair all right and copies the phonebook ok but it will not make calls.
I also have a Motorola RAZR V3x and a Samsung SGH-A412 and the both work fine.
I would like to use the N95 if I can because it has much better coverage. Has anyone else had this problem with Nokia phones? If so is there something I am missing or is it just the phone. Thanks in advance.

I've seen a few complaints with n95 compatibility. Have you updated to firmware v31 on the N95 yet? Some people are saying that newer Nokia firmware helps a bit.

Yep Thanks mvl, it was the first thing I tried, I updated to the latest v35 but it still does the same thing. The strange thing is that it did work once but when I turned it off it won't work again...

Ask a Question