Nokia N95 8G always reconnecting

Hi,
I just made connection - TT920 thru Nokia N95 8G, but i have big issue.
I'm loosing connection, always reconnecting connection. Then i have to delete existing connection and start find my bluetooth device all over.
After connection wizard, all works great. Also tomtom Plus works perfect. Then i turn TT off and on and start same reconnection problem. Can't make connection.
What's wrong ?

hmm, i can't make it work :(

Sometimes i need to delete profile and delete bluetooth on TT and also N95. Then reinstall and works just for first turn off. After that, same problem.
Phone is not connected or " phone disconnected, an error occurred while checking phone features. Do you want to try again? " or " tomtom trafic, could not establish a wireless data connection, please check your mobile phone"

any idea?

Last edited:
well, i was playing few hours, reinstalling phone and TT and after some hours find out this:

Connection works just, when you turn OFF Bluetooth on nokia N95 and after that, turn ON Tomtom. When TT are ready, start looking for phone, then you need to turn your bluetooth on your phone ON. You get connected and audio and wireless data works as well.

Looks like some kinda of bug have to be fixed.

Ask a Question