No Third Party Apps This Year

I don't think anyone is surprised by that but coming from the head of TomTom directly well..............

We Meet TomToms MD Corinne Vigreux Before Break Free Event

PGPS: Last year you announced with NAV3 that you would be opening up the platform for third party applications and producing your own TomTom App Store. We are nearly a year on and there is some confusion over what is happening. Can you give us an idea when third party apps will be coming?

TT: As you may know we have been trying to get TomTom Home working properly. It has taken us a lot longer than we originally thought and we are still working on it. We need to get this right before we can add more functionality to it. Third party apps will be coming in the future, we just do not have a date yet, but it will not be this year.

What a disgrace

What a disgrace. TomTom you should hold your head in shame. My TomTom it has been a catalog of errors and we the buyers of your devices have suffered for so long now and now you say it still won't be sorted this year.. What a joke. I have a tomtom go 1000 and stopped using it many months ago. I have disgusted with you tomtom and will never buy anything tomtom again.. I have a Navigon now and it is everything tomtom isn't. Farewell tomtom i think your days are numbered

Last edited:

Ask a Question