No space to update? go920

TomTom Model(s)
go 530
Hi guys,

I have a go 920 which a couple of years ago I bought the Central European map SD card for. This is now rather out of date but when I try to update it shows I don't have enough free space even when I have deleted all unnecessary voices icons etc.

Is there a solution to this? I am concerned about loosing the map if I play around with it too much as an out of date map is better than no map at all (and I am off to Le Mans on Wednesday).

Thanks

Tom

Ad

Advertisements

dhn

TomTom Model(s)
1535 LIVE; Via 1605; Go 50; Go 520
That model can take up to a 32GB SDHC card with the latest application.

You don't say what size card you have but a simple task of copying the specific map folder to the computer using Explorer, buying a larger SDHC card (4 gb maybe, the faster the class (speed 6+) the better and then update to that card should work.

But what do have on internal? That model has 4 gb internal, doesn't it ........

canderson

TomTom Model(s)
GO720, GO740TM Live, GO 1535 Live, Via 1535, Via 1605, GO 52, GO 600, GO 620, GO 630, TomTom Bridge
I'm with dhn on this one.
Make sure your firmware is at least at 8.302 or later, find yourself a 4GB SD card, and put either the US or European map on that card.

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question