no satellite signal

well, I guess I don't have any other option than to resell my Go + the Europe map to someone moving there.

i will buy a new unit for North America and I can tell you all, it will not be TomTom!!! what a joke and a waste of time that was...

well, I guess I don't have any other option than to resell my Go + the Europe map to someone moving there.

i will buy a new unit for North America and I can tell you all, it will not be TomTom!!! what a joke and a waste of time that was...

Exercise some patients. I've had that error before and it was a temporary problem and the next day it worked perfectly.

While I agree that the route planning and map accuracy very between Tomtom and a certain competition you'll find equally annoying software glitches with worse customer service with the competition.

Your initial problem was from lack of patients, the satellites your GPS was looking for were on the opposite side of the planet. This is something ALL gps units suffer from, TomTom offers QuickGPSfix for free to correct this problem on some (maybe all?) models. But you showed a little patients and got it too work. I think if you do that again you'll save yourself from having to buy a new unit...

Ask a Question