No route possible

Hey everyone. When I am on the highway (Long Island Expressway) and select avoid HOV lane i get "No route possible". This happens most of the time and I am on that highway every day for at least 2 hours a day. It only shows me that I need to get on the HOV lane. When I select the same route off the highway, the 720 then allows me to stay off the HOV lane. Anyone else experiencing this? Anyone from Long Island?

I noticed that in cali too. I tried going to a house that had the garage in the back alley and it told me that i would have to go off road. Weird like that.

I just bought a TomTom 1, 3rd edition, supposedly with all the lastest maps. If I choose "YES" when asked if I want to avoid tolls, it comes back with "NO POSSIBLE ROUTE" even if there are no toll roads to the fastest, shortest path.
if I go back and hit the "NO" to the question, then it shows me the route, even when there are no toll roads in the navigation path. Looks like a TomTom software problem to me. (I live in Orlando, Fl)

Last edited:

Ask a Question