no record voice or enable recorded voice.

TomTom Model(s)
tt720 and tt920
I believe since all the updates with the maps and firmware, the record voice and the enable recorded voice icons are grayed. Do I have something wrong or is this part of the upgade?

tt920

app: 7.481

North_America :v720.1803

Updated to new map 720 and lost voice input recognition.
I wish I never bought this piece of crap. 2nd time this has happened. First time it was when I upgrade to 7.40 firmware. Firmware 7.41 fixed it now when I upgraded my map to 720 voice input gone again. Damn I talk to tech support more than I talk to my best friends. Tomtom programers are idiots. I am putting this POS on ebay and let someone else waste their time with this POS. BTW, yes I have tried all suggestions on this board. No more wasting my hours screwing with this POS. Good luck everyone wasting your time. Navigation systems are supposed to save people time not waster their time. Can you tell I am pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough is enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask a Question