No more Favorites

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom One LE
OK, I did a "Use Latest Map Guarantee" update and now my favorites my home location are gone. Is this normal and should I expect this every time I do a map update? I have a new One LE (Best Buy) and the map update was over 900MB.

Last edited:
Well, if the upgrade replaced your existing map then it would lose your favourites.

Have you done a backup? If you have, you can navigate to your backup folder, go into the map folder and copy the file mapsettings.cfg to your map folder on your device.

OK, I did a "Use Latest Map Guarantee" update and now my favorites my home location are gone. Is this normal and should I expect this every time I do a map update? I have a new One LE (Best Buy) and the map update was over 900MB.

Don't feel bad. I did that same thing. Luckily I am a new owner and only had like four favorites. Ya think there would have been some warning upon performing the Map Guarantee.

Ask a Question