No mapshare since a while

I Got It

I got my 31 map share update since good Friday. Wow :D
Even took a picture.

Attachments

• ms.jpg
    ms.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 308
Yesterday I was at 4447 now 5467:p (1000 map update)
Look like MS got a CONSTOPATION and now it all come out.:eek:

my tomtom home only shows 12936 updates,i go to update and it says its updated and somtimes it loads gps fix.its been weird since i updated tomtomhome.

No Joy-30 Weeks Out of Date and 19407 corrections waiting

I haven't been able to get corrections since the Mac 2.2.2.28 update. Is there anything I can clear to make this work. Looks like other folks are having he same problem, but not as far behind as I am.

I haven't been able to get corrections since the Mac 2.2.2.28 update. Is there anything I can clear to make this work. Looks like other folks are having he same problem, but not as far behind as I am.

Nobody is getting them lately, PC or Mac, Europe or North America. Nothing you can do on your end to 'fix' things....

We'll all have to wait until, uh, they figure this one out...:eek:

Wow 1500 hits, that is a popular tread. I called support and say nothing is wrong.:eek: ya right.

Got a download this morning.

11:00am 8133 Map Share map corrections in use.

11:20am Just went to 8172. I changed my preferences, so I don't know if that caused the change.

1:40pm More came in. Up to 8205...

Last edited:
Got a download this morning.

11:00am 8133 Map Share map corrections in use.

11:20am Just went to 8172. I changed my preferences, so I don't know if that caused the change.

Got 2748 new one. But nothing on my map show any difference.:eek:

Got 2748 new one. But nothing on my map show any difference.:eek:

Yeah, but if all the changes are for states and you're looking at the Ontario (or Quebec) map, you'll not see changes. If you look at this thread:
http://tomtomforums.com/showthread.php?t=8583 and you want to do a bit of digging, you may get some idea of where the mapshare changes were involved with.

TomTom Trouble Ticket Response-Map Share Downloads

After reporting to TomTom via their WWW site that my TT3rd Edition was not updating MapShare they responded:
--------
Thank you for contacting TomTom Customer Support. Our goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We are happy to address your concerns about the that you error you are receiving while attempting to download your Map Share updates.

This is occurring when you attempt your updates due to a problem with the TomTom Home program. The information on your TomTom is the most up to date at this time. Please be aware TomTom is doing everything we can to correct this issue. As soon as fix is available, the TomTom Home program will be updated. We appreciate your patience while we continue to improve your customer experience and apologize for any frustration this has caused.

If you have any further questions or comments, please email or call us at 866-486-6866 Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM until 7:00 PM EST. Thanks again for writing. At TomTom we believe in showing you the way the easy way.

With Best Regards,
Robert
and
The TomTom Customer Support Team
------------

Is there any file I can look at to see if as TomTom Support claims I am getting the updates despite what "Home" is reporting?

Last edited:
Got a Mac

Look at this thread:

http://tomtomforums.com/showthread.php?t=8583

A little hunting will tell the tale. My gut feeling, if you are not seeing an indication of mapshare dl's, is that you are NOT receiving them. But, take a look at the thread to confirm.

Thanks for the response, but I've got a Mac. Clearly TomTom doesn't know what is going on for Windows or Mac machines, but if both platforms are not working it has got to be their end, right?

Not sure this is relevent, but I never updated Home. I'm still running ver. 2.1.2.121.

I'm running Home v2.2.2.83 on Windows XP, and got some updates yesterday. And I just now went fro 8705 map corrections to 8711 map corrections. This is for map version 715.1712 and includes "Corrections I made myself" and "Corrections verified by TomTom".

Ask a Question