No mapshare since a while

I send alot of map corrections, other people should get them, strange.

Delete everything in your Downloads directory on your computer. Then try the update again. That worked for me last time I wasn't getting any updates.

Delete everything in your Downloads directory on your computer. Then try the update again. That worked for me last time I wasn't getting any updates.

The good news ... I got a (tiny) mapshare update tonight. The bad news ... the number of mapshare changes AFTER the download was the same as before. :confused: :confused:

I received so far this week 2 GPSFIX but no mapshare.:mad:

Mine said 16283 a week ago...no updates for a week. As of yesterday, it looks like I'm getting new updates, but I'm really not. When I connect, it goes through the motions of doing an update, but the number stays at 16283...and if I try to update again immediately...it goes through the motions again with no change in the count.

...and...I cleared out my download folder yesterday to see if that would make any difference. Despite Home saying that it is successfully downloading and applying the changes over and over....nothing new has shown up in my downloads folder.

Mine said 16283 a week ago...no updates for a week. As of yesterday, it looks like I'm getting new updates, but I'm really not. When I connect, it goes through the motions of doing an update, but the number stays at 16283...and if I try to update again immediately...it goes through the motions again with no change in the count.

Same issue here. ^ :confused:

NOthing me too, but I did send alot to them, so they shoud send it back to you guy. There should be a problem on their side, but they don't want to tell us.

MapShare

I have had mapshare update every time I tried the past week or so, but I'm still at 16283.Not really sure whats updating.

I don't think anything is updating. Despite it saying that it is downloading and processing the updates, I don't think anything is actually being downloaded.

Ask a Question