No Maps found error message

I have a 910 and just began lading some custom poi lists that I have found in this forum. My TT now says "no maps found" when I try to power it up. I have tried to restore from a backup from Tomtom home and do a manual backup by selecting the files from the backup and putting them on my TT. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

When your devices says "no maps found" does it go to the 'Select Map' menu?
If not can you go there (go to preference menu and select manage maps, then switch map) and see if the map is installed but not selected?

No, it would not go past that screen, I have actually got it to start working since then. Being new to the TT, I really appreciate the help that this forum provides. I travel a large portion of Missouri and Arkansas as an outside sales rep for O'Reilly auto parts and have all of the stores in my region listed in my TT. I would be happy to share the list if you can explain to me how to post them. I would also appreciate any POI's in these areas that you might have. Thanks again for your help.

If you want to share your POI, just zip the .ov2 file and the bmp icon.
Go to the POI forum and post a new thread under Shops.
under you message, go down to the addtional options section and click on manage attachments. Browse your computer and add the zip file and then post the thread.

TTGo 700 : "No Maps Found"

No, it would not go past that screen, I have actually got it to start working since then. Being new to the TT, I really appreciate the help that this forum provides. I travel a large portion of Missouri and Arkansas as an outside sales rep for O'Reilly auto parts and have all of the stores in my region listed in my TT. I would be happy to share the list if you can explain to me how to post them. I would also appreciate any POI's in these areas that you might have. Thanks again for your help.

Hello !
You wrote " ... I have actually got it to start working since then ... ".
I have the same problem with a TT Go 700.
Could you explain how you got it to work again ? Tx.
Could you also mention the content of the CurrentMap.dat file ?

Hi I also have a Go 700 that is stuck on that screen so any help would be much appreciated... will just keepon searching till someone replies :confused:.. Cheers

Ask a Question