No Maps Found after update??

I connected my 550 XL to the PC to update it. It installed the updated map. Now, when I turn it on, it just says No Maps Found. I sont even see any maps installed when you check what is installed on device and on the computer. I just used the thing 2 hours ago.....and now after an update, I get No Maps....What can I do to fix this?:confused:

It keeps saying there is a map update to download. When I click it, it says: "Your new items will not fit on your device and HOME cannor free up space. Sorry.."

Make an Explorer, not Home, backup of your unit's contents.

Once you are SURE the backup is on the computer, delete the specific map folder from the unit.

Now try the map update again.

Sorry, I was away from the PC for a few days. So I did what you said and it worked out just fine. For some reason, it only installed 685mb of the map download. I just copied it and then deleted and reinstalled and it worked out fine. Again, thanks for all the help on this one......it was driving me crazy.:eek:

Ask a Question