No Live Traffic on Go 740

I have all other live services active and working, but my traffic shuts itself down after 1-2 seconds of trying to connect. Any body else having this problem?

Tried soft reset already, no luck. TT confirms my account is current.

Finally started getting it again about 10:00am MDT this morning. It was out yesterday - in fact, there was a long period yesterday when there were no Live services of any kind. This morning, everything was working except traffic until it finally came back.

I contacted TT CS this morning and they told me my SIM card was bad and wanted to RMA my unit, but past CS experience told me not to and sure enough Traffic came back.

Unbelievable, but sadly all too common.

Why on Earth was there not a huge sign hanging over the customer services droids heads, saying "Live Traffic is DOWN today! That's why you are getting all these phone calls."

Thanks, folks. It is indeed back. TT CS is truly totally dysfunctional. The first day of traffic outage, I called and TT was telling me to do a hard reset. I knew that was completely screwed up and told the guy that.

...I called and TT was telling me to do a hard reset. I knew that was completely screwed up and told the guy that.
There are conditions where traffic seems to disappear and a hard reset gets the unit and SIM talking together again. This wasn't one of those situations, but don't discount it as a valid approach to the problem when their servers ARE working.

Live Traffc Problem

I understand that there can always be a problem pop up once in awhile when dealing with technology.....but what hurts so bad is when your paying for a service you expect it to be up and running when you need it. To bad they wont credit your days without service to your account like most ISP's will do....By the way, Live Traffic back up and running in North Florida again

Ask a Question