No itineraries transferring from tyre to RIDER

Here are the preferences set up
upload_2018-3-10_15-8-15.png

upload_2018-3-10_15-9-9.png

Here's something I want you to check first.
Open TYRE. Click on the TomTom tab at the top and then click on "My TomTom device..."
Is the "I want to activate..." box checked???
If so, UNCHECK it and click "OK".

Ah, give me a minute.. we just cross posted, and I had not seen your preferences yet (I had left the old window open all day while I was at work). Let me look at them.

Interesting -- our versions don't look exactly the same. In my shot, note the "Use Garmin waypoints/favorites", whereas yours says "Use Device waypoints/favorites".
Here is my screen shot, and version info:

upload_2018-3-10_19-33-43.png
upload_2018-3-10_19-34-22.png

Here's something I want you to check first.
Open TYRE. Click on the TomTom tab at the top and then click on "My TomTom device..."
Is the "I want to activate..." box checked???
If so, UNCHECK it and click "OK".

Be sure you've investigated the above, even if it turns out to be in a different spot somewhere. The way your model and the newer 40/400 are handled are entirely different.

Sure would help if we were working from identical versions so I could try to duplicate what you've got there.
What your device did by creating a Garmin/GPX folder is something that the version I have would never try to do. Your version is evidently set up sending files for both brands.

Ask a Question