no gps siganl on two different tomtom one's

Hi,
my tomtom one started losing signal so did reset etc. still no joy. so decided it was dead and borrowed one from someone else. still getting the same problem. with both tomtoms running they lose signal at the same time! been using it in the same vehicle for about four years and the only thing thats changed is that work fitted trackers about six minths ago.
any ideas?

thanks in advance,
nick

Well, try this ................

Use Explorer to delete anything in the ephem folder on the unit.

Then, go here:
c:\documents and settings\yourname\my documents\TomTom\Home\Downloads\Complete\ephemeris\

and delete any sub-folders found there.

Connectto Home and a new gpsquickfix file should be offered.

Install and detach properly from Home using the Device Disconnect icon.

See if it's any better?

Hi,
my tomtom one started losing signal so did reset etc. still no joy. so decided it was dead and borrowed one from someone else. still getting the same problem. with both tomtoms running they lose signal at the same time! been using it in the same vehicle for about four years and the only thing thats changed is that work fitted trackers about six minths ago.
any ideas?

thanks in advance,
nick
What you describe IS indicative of someone in the area running a GPS blocker .. and that would be precipitated by your company installing the trackers. One of your compatriots is likely doing a naughty. Check to see if others in proximity are having the same problem, and if so, you may have to report it.

Ask a Question