No answer from phone

I'm really enjoying my TT GO 630, and I was especially impressed with the hands-free feature, as well as the fact that it read my SMSes out to me. However, this feature has now stopped working.

Whenever I connect my phone, it says "Connected to C902", but after about 10 seconds, I get the message, "No answer from phone, please check your mobile phone." And thereafter, although my phone still shows that the headset is connected, all my calls come through on the handset.

Any suggestions?

Delete the phone from the TomTom and delete the TomTom from the phone, give the 630 a reset then reconnect the devices using Bluetooth - Mike

Alright, thanks! I'll give that a shot.

Is this a common problem that's likely to crop up regularly though? Also, by "reset", do you mean the button underneath? Won't that clear my waypoints and custom POIs?

The reset button is on the base of the device and pressing it won't wipe any settings/ saved locations at all, it simply restarts the device. Its not a very common problem but I have seen it a few times before, but remember people come to forums to get answers to problems rather than praise a device - Mike

Hehe, very true. Thanks for the advice.

PS: Here's some praise - The Go 630 is a great little device so far... Only a few minor niggles here and there.

Ask a Question