Night Color Request

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone had put together a red-based night scheme. Thing of all the submarine movies you've seen where they turn on all the red lights under battle conditions...kind of like "Africa" which comes with TT1, but red instead of green. Thanks!!

Take a look at this

This is dark background, red routes with White arrow directions, Hope you like it,

dump662.jpg
dump661.jpg

Attachments

• Kinjo_Red.zip
    1 KB · Views: 430
Last edited:
Black and red scheme

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone had put together a red-based night scheme. Thing of all the submarine movies you've seen where they turn on all the red lights under battle conditions...kind of like "Africa" which comes with TT1, but red instead of green. Thanks!!

I have one that I made for my own use (to match the red lighting inside my G6 GT). See my website at http://mikebabcock.ca/gps for downloads or http://mikebabcock.ca/gps/screenshots for screenshots of how it looks (more or less).

If you have any feedback, comments, requests, just tell me.

I've played around with a couple different colours for the actual plotted route, I'm on a shade of purple now to avoid high contrast lighting, but I have a version that uses cyan as a route colour as well.

Hey Mike,

That looks really nice.

I looked over your 'clr' file and noticed the listing of 'motorway' instead of 'highway'. I wonder if this file would work if the instructions given (English USA) use the word 'highway' instead of 'motorway'?

• 255,000,000 // motorway solid
  • 255,000,000 // motorway edge
  • 239,216,000 // motorway inside
  • 136,136,136 // motorway text

Ask a Question