Newbie question on Travel Via

Hello all. I just bought a One 3rd yesterday to use with my work. I need to put in waypoints on each route. I have read the manual at TT Home and it says to use "Travel Via" to make these side trips. When i go through the process it all seems to work, but it has no effect on the original route. Any ideas as to what i am doing wrong? TIA

Sounds like a better method to travel from waypoint to waypoint is to use Itinerary Planning.

The 3rd edition by default doesn't have this icon, however, if you read my write-up on my webpage below, you should have what you need:
>>> Custom Menus <<<

Thanks for the reply. I had glanced at the post concerning modifying the unit to go back to the original system. It just seemed like a bit much for me to attempt. Hats off to Tom Tom for offering less on the newer unit!!! Guess i won't be shopping with TomTom for my next one!!!

I am just trying to get my system to function the way their online manual says it will. Only problem is, it won't. Again, hats off to TomTom for haing the manual online, and set up so you can't try out while you are reading the manual. Who thinks up this stuff for them anyway?

My unit is only 2 days old, so i still have the option of returning it and crossing over to a Garmin or some other brand.

Ask a Question