Newbie need some advise

First off Hello I am new to this and only have a TomTom 1 for my Granddaughter who is driving to Colorado tonight.
I found a somewhat answer , but not definate.
Is it possible for me to track my granddaughters trip on my computer? Live not an event log to d/l later.
Any help in this matter with 3rd party software or what ever would be appreciated.

You'll want to google for 'gps tracking software' and see what links appear. It is doable, but it co$t$......

Anyway, good luck.

TomTom buddies offers something similar but it requires two units I believe and wireless.etc.etc. Google offered something called latitude that allows you to use it to track certain cell phones. Neither of these are exactly what you are talking about. Let us see if someone have any ideas.

TomTom buddies offers something similar but it requires two units I believe and wireless.etc.etc. Google offered something called latitude that allows you to use it to track certain cell phones. Neither of these are exactly what you are talking about. Let us see if someone have any ideas.

Her cell a Motorola v3 does not allow for this feature in any of the tracking systems I have found, so I need to try to do it via TomTom if possible, she has 2 very precious babies on board a five year old Great granddaughter, and a 2 year old Great Grandson.
This is their first trip of this length, (SC to Colo.) and will take 25 hours to complete, there will be 3 adult driver, but I still worry!

I have no grandchildren..yet... but I can imagine how concerned you must be. I know of no method, after the fact, that will do this for you. Maybe someone else has a suggestion.

Ask a Question