Newbie - How do I NOT route while driving

Greeetings!

I picked up a TT1 - 3rd edition during the BF sales.

I have not been able to figure out how to simply monitor my driving without navigating to a destination.

It seems like I am always navagating to my last destintaion. The TT1 is constantly trying to route me back to the last official destination I slected (home).

I simply would like the ability to monitor my position on the screen and possibly have some close POI's displaying as I drive down the road.

I can not find the "Don't navigate, just monitor my position" preference.

I have combed through the documenation and on-board guides.

Help!

TIA,

CR

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, my TT1-3 does not have a preference settings for "Show All Menu Options" which means I do not get the "Clear Route" Button.

I have updated my TT1 from TT Home and just did the "reset factory settings" with no luck.

So it sounds like my question really is "How do I clear a route" on the TT1-3 and drive without any defined routes.

Thanks!

-Cr

Never mind.

After resetting the unit to the factory defaults, I now have a "Clear Route" selection in Main Menu 2/2. I never did find the "Show all menu options" selection.

-CR

Ask a Question