Newbee or almost

Zorro.jpg

The biggest problem, is that I did not save all the bookmarks I had on forum... that a big lost of knowledg. Their FAQ are kind of templates " plug-unplug". No Map found => retry! Oh really I did not tought about it... -_-' but that their choice.

The biggest problem, is that I did not save all the bookmarks I had on forum... that a big lost of knowledg. Their FAQ are kind of templates " plug-unplug". No Map found => retry! Oh really I did not tought about it... -_-' but that their choice.
For us as well, Elzorro. Since the support forum shut down, we have been working very hard (especially @canderson ) in reorganizing this place to provide the information that many of us have formally gotten there.

Look around the various forums and sub forums here. You are more than likely to find what you need or want. If not, create a thread in the appropriate spot here asking for help; hopefully, you will get the answer/advice you seek.

It will be too much if I post this each time ^^

You may not have recognised the smiley " ;->) " I posted in #4.
Before HTML pictures could not be posted, only plain text (TXT), that could be entered on the key board.

Google fr
Vous n'avez peut-être pas reconnu le smiley " ;->) " que j'ai posté en #4.
Avant, les images HTML ne pouvaient pas être affichées, seulement du texte brut (TXT), qui pouvait être saisi sur le clavier.

Google de
Vielleicht hast du den Smiley " ;->) ", den ich in #4 gepostet habe, nicht erkannt.
Vorher Früher konnten keine HTML-Bilder gepostet werden, sondern nur einfacher Text (TXT), der über die Tastatur eingegeben werden musste konnte.

Note, I replaced the two crossed out words although the Google translation would have been understood.

Ask a Question