New User Just order TOMTOM One LE

Similar user here. I started my car navigation with TT Navigator on a Tungsten C with serial GPS. Still using it. Caught the LE on sale online at BB, and thought ..what the heck.
I also own a garmin IQue 3600 (wifes) as well as 3 other garmin gps's (handhelds, that do autoroute but aint designed to do what TT does)
I've played with many, and TT has the best interface for quick destination choosing.
One of my jobs involves clients over 1/3 of my state (Michigan). I've already got my custom POI's created for them, hopefully can just add that category to the LE?
Anyways, this site is a great source of info, and I'm awaiting UPS next week to bring me my LE.

Similar user here. I started my car navigation with TT Navigator on a Tungsten C with serial GPS. Still using it. Caught the LE on sale online at BB, and thought ..what the heck.
I also own a garmin IQue 3600 (wifes) as well as 3 other garmin gps's (handhelds, that do autoroute but aint designed to do what TT does)
I've played with many, and TT has the best interface for quick destination choosing.
One of my jobs involves clients over 1/3 of my state (Michigan). I've already got my custom POI's created for them, hopefully can just add that category to the LE?
Anyways, this site is a great source of info, and I'm awaiting UPS next week to bring me my LE.
Hello and welcome!
Of course you can add the category to the LE. Let me know if you need some help. I had made a icon for a few members on clients a while back. let me know if you would like it.

Hello and welcome!
Of course you can add the category to the LE. Let me know if you need some help. I had made a icon for a few members on clients a while back. let me know if you would like it.

BB Delivered the LE yesterday, I got all the updates done (the map was a long download!) and got it all set up. Just used it as a hard drive to drop my POI categories from my SD card from my palm to the TTLE. Worked like a charm. I'm glad they gave us the option to browse it like a hard drive.
It hits the road today (hopefully just figuratively)!

Ask a Question