New US map - Bay Bridge

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom XL
Hello,

I travel frequently from Oakland to San Francisco and on 02-Sep-13 the New Bay bridge is open. Is there a US updated map available which includes this New Bay Bridge change?

Maybe 3 days after opening is a bit early for TomTom's regular channels to verify the fact of being open and include it in a new quarterly edition.
Since the newest one was just released a few days ago I would expect it to take 3 months at the earliest.

I found it easiest to get changes accepted by using TomTom's Map Share Reporter while adding a picture made taken and posted at www.tinypic.com .

Maybe 3 days after opening is a bit early for TomTom's regular channels to verify the fact of being open and include it in a new quarterly edition.
Since the newest one was just released a few days ago I would expect it to take 3 months at the earliest.

I found it easiest to get changes accepted by using TomTom's Map Share Reporter while adding a picture made taken and posted at www.tinypic.com .
Thank you.

Ask a Question