New TT 910 owner from Cali

Hi, my name is John...
(ALL: Hi, John.)
And I'm here because of a bad impulsive buying... You see, coming back from Iraq left me with all this money and I... Oh wait, comsumer counseling is the next room isn't it?

Anyway, while I'm here, I just recently picked up a snazzy Go 910 for myself at a tag of about $450. No problems yet, just had to do one soft reboot.

I was a little disappointed hat I can't use wireless data features with my phone (thanks Sprint), I was fighting the urge to switch mobile carriers at a fee of $250 termination charges! I kind of talked myself out of that.

Anyway, it's great to be back in the US of A, with my new TomTom. GPS was a major asset for us in Iraq, and I hope it'll be as useful here!

John

Welcome John! Glad to hear you're back from Iraq with a new GO 910. Great to have another Cali member.

Glad to have you home. Just think of your purchase this way,,, you helped spur the economies of two nations.

Welcome Home!!

From a fellow vet: WELCOME HOME!!
I am having a blast with my 910. I tired the shortest route today and got a kick out what it did. 2 times it had me exit the freeway just to get back on again because the freeway curved and the on/off ramp was straight!!

Welcome!

TIP: Use 'Fastest route' when traveling between cities.
Use 'Shortest route' when traveling within.

This can als be change when a route has been planned. Just select 'Find Alernative' then select 'Calculate Alternative' and choose the type of route.

Thanks for the tip, Pedro. I have always kept mine on "fastest route" and will try "shortest" within the city. Thanks!

Ask a Question