New Tomtom user from Garmin

The FM on the preinstalled application is good, all the way up to app 8.010. However in order to use the latest maps, you need to use either app 8.302 or 8.351. App 8.302 disabled FM. App 8.351 re-enabled FM, but has very buggy bluetooth support. So you have to pick your poison.
Did you try 8,320? I know its an unofficial Work version but I found it to be the best of a bad bunch towards the end of last year - Mike

Did you try 8,320? I know its an unofficial Work version but I found it to be the best of a bad bunch towards the end of last year - Mike

Does FM work on 8.320? I thought it didn't. What are the other differences?

I used 8.320 to prevent stuttering, but at that time I wasn't using the more advanced features (bluetooth handsfree/plus traffic).

Last edited:
When I try to add the current location to favorite , it says "No GPS signal, Are you inside the building". In fact I was at the company parking lot and 12 satellites showing on the screen
It happen often when I stop the car in nowhere, like parking lot, backyard...
It is a very important feature to me as I can come back to this postion later time.
Anyone know? Thanks

The location you are at isn't on the map database so if the device stored the location it wouldn't be possible for it to navigate back to it, its easier to not store the location than lull you in to thinking it can take you back to the same location.
One way around this is to store the position of the entry to the car park from a position on the road prior to turning off, this way the device will be happy to store the location - Mike

Ask a Question