New TomTom ONE XL Routing Features

Anybody know what sort of routing preferences will be in the new XL?

The Feature list shows the following:

Large choice of routes: including fastest, shortest, non-toll roads, highways and more.

My 910 has no options for prefering highways. If the XL does have this feature, do you think they will upgrade the software to include it on all of their units?

Anybody know what sort of routing preferences will be in the new XL?

The Feature list shows the following:

Large choice of routes: including fastest, shortest, non-toll roads, highways and more.

My 910 has no options for prefering highways. If the XL does have this feature, do you think they will upgrade the software to include it on all of their units?

Thats an interesting find indeed. No manual for the ONE XL appears on the TT site so we'll just have to wait and see.

I certainly do hope that the new option is available in a software update. :D

The ONEXL is the same as the ONE except for the screen size. no additional changes have been made on routing options.

Indeed. No need for the extra stuff like iPod player/jukebox, photo slideshow etc. I mean yeah have it on the top model by all means but at least put the popular features in a slim ONE and that'll sell like hotcakes (not like the ONE needs any more sales but you know)

Ask a Question