New TomTom MyDrive Connect

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom Go 620
When I try to download updates for my GO today, I found out that they have a new version of MyDrive. Instead of web based, its now on its own application (although I think it just a window with web instead of full application like the old TomTom Home).

Having downloaded MyDrive Connect yesterday, I cannot find any way of saving the password in Roboform. I have not changed the password from what it was before the new download, but when I click on TomTom MyDrive in the Log In list what opens is the page telling me that the new download is available. As zengshengliu points out above, The MyDrive Connect page, that I now access from the Windows Start Menu, stands in isolation; there is no tool bar or anything else.

Yes, it is a stand alone programme and they have been made aware that some (all?) password managers do not automatically fill the boxes.

Since it IS a standalone, and since most of what people think of as 'password management' is in fact managed by browsers for web pages, no surprise that most of what's out there does not work. Most standalone apps don't need passwords!

They'll need to add 'internal' login credential storage (ala HOME) for this sort of thing to be possible.

Ask a Question