New TomTom is 'slow' - about 3-4 second behind real location

Hey!

Im just picked up my TT One 3rd Edition and Ive noticed that it is considerably slower to follow my current position that my friends who just got his (same store, same model, etc...). Mine is about 3-5 seconds behind my actual location. My friends is like 1 second or less. Is there a way to update my unit so it acts better, or my mine defective?

Ive plugged it into TomTom Home a few times and I always install the updates it asks me to.

Thanks..

Hey!

Im just picked up my TT One 3rd Edition and Ive noticed that it is considerably slower to follow my current position that my friends who just got his (same store, same model, etc...). Mine is about 3-5 seconds behind my actual location. My friends is like 1 second or less. Is there a way to update my unit so it acts better, or my mine defective?

Ive plugged it into TomTom Home a few times and I always install the updates it asks me to.

Thanks..

Sometimes, the 'slowness' of the map redrawing is due to the number of poi's the user has checked off to show on the screen. Reduce the category number and see if it speeds things up.

Ask a Question