New TomTom GO 740 Live and free map guarantee... please help

I just purchased my TomTom GO 740 Live last week. I'm setting it up today and trying to use the latest map guarantee. When I click on it, it tells me that my maps are up to date. However, in the upper right hand corner of TomTom Home I see a message that tells me that my maps are more than two quarters out of date and that I can update them for a fee. How do I go about getting my 1 free upated map guarantee?

Thanks for the help.

I just purchased my TomTom GO 740 Live last week. I'm setting it up today and trying to use the latest map guarantee. When I click on it, it tells me that my maps are up to date. However, in the upper right hand corner of TomTom Home I see a message that tells me that my maps are more than two quarters out of date and that I can update them for a fee. How do I go about getting my 1 free upated map guarantee?

Thanks for the help.

Yes you are going to have to fax your purchase receit to tomtom after you call for the fax number. They wll then reset home for your download.

Ask a Question