"New subscription available" bug is fixed

some bugs fix

Hi everybody

I noted that they fix some bugs on the new application v8.351 but other they let it behind
like the one to scroll down or up on your contact when you try to make a call using your
remote.
it doesn't work , you have to scroll using your finger.

It's broken again?? Hmm........

There is a new Home download available this morning. Did you take the dl and is it broken in the new Home? Or in the 'old' Home version?

Last edited:
Hi dhn

I am running a Mac version( 2.6.3.313) of Home. When I went to the Home menu to check for latest version it said I was using the latest version. I don,t think this version is the latest for the Mac but I can't DL whatever the new version is.

Lost my "updates in use" number, too, running the latest version of HOME (according to the "Check for update" option). Darn it, I was just about to go on vacation, too!

Yes, even with the updated Home version.

You didn't expect anything less from TT, did you? :eek:

I didn't get any Home update, but the old "out of date maps" message still came back anyways, so I don't think it's version related. Any new changes in whatever version you guys now have? What version is the new one anyways? Thanks :)

I just did a clean installation of Vista last week on my laptop and decided to download TomTom Home from the TomTom website. It was the latest one. I'm just wondering why it's not being offered as an update to any of my other laptops or PCs. I guess I'll just update it manually.

Edit : I ended up just editing my tlv file to 831 again. Mapshares corrections show once again :)

Last edited:
This is nuts!!! Ran Home 2.6.3.1609 yesterday and the "New maps available" bug was back. Ran Home this morning and bug is gone and box with 1209 MapShare map corrections is back. Checked for update to Home but it reports back that I have the current version. I'll download from the TomTom website and see what happens!

Update: Download from TomTom website is definitely a newer version, reports as 2.6.4.1641 as previously reported in this thread. Wonder why it doesn't show up as an update option in Home

Last edited:
So you're saying that Tomtom re-fixed the bug this morning? That's good news.

I can't check my own install right now since I'm not home.

The bug is fixed again. It appears that "map share corrections in use" are fewer than before the bug reappeared. Just an observation!
Does anyone know what the changes were to the latest TT Home version... 2.6.4.356

Ask a Question