New ratings and titles?

TomTom Model(s)
One V2, GO 720, GO 2505
Is there a post explaining the ratings and titles? I went from 2 TomToms to one and my title changed again, now a "user". Also Digital-Flex is now a Mod? Just because he lives here and is helpful to all who post?:) (Congrats and thanks for your helpful posts! But don't you have a job?:D )

Where's the news on all this? I can't find it.....

Last edited:
i think... it goes:
1-25 newbiew
26-50 novice
51-100 tester
101+ pro

but wait... it DOES look like it's all changed.... hmmm!

I guess and Admin will have to field this one!

Thanks for the info. Can I make a suggestion? Don't know if it's possible, but if there where a way to include the value of your post in the equation, or your contribution. You know 30 "thank you's" having less value than someone posting say 30 POI Alerts...lol

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Can I make a suggestion? Don't know if it's possible, but if there where a way to include the value of your post in the equation, or your contribution. You know 30 "thank you's" having less value than someone posting say 30 POI Alerts...lol

Hey Skizza, I'll give you credit for the POI alerts ;)

there he goes again with the thank you thing.... ;)

Hahaaaa... I'm glad u got the joke.

Seriously though, on this and alot of forums there are those who are constant sources of information, and extremely helpful (like Digital-Flex who was deservedly promoted to mod), and there are others who have tons of "thank you" posts, or only questions, no answers or contributions. Not that it really matters because thats what TTF is here for, but there is a certain sense of pride you get from raising your status. Probably isn't possible, but a system kinda like yahoo answers would be dope, where u get points for answers and contributions, and - points for questions. That would make everyone want to be even more helpful than they already are!

Hey Skizza, I'll give you credit for the POI alerts ;)

I wasn't looking for credit (THIS time..lol) Digi, I was crackin a joke at Battom, but I'll take the credit anyway :D

Last edited:
And I caught it... ;) I think I liek yoru idea... sorta like Experts-exchange.com right? I don't know how usefull it would be here though. That's up to the Admins to decide....

Ask a Question