New Mount, 2000X better than TomTom's

red

TomTom Model(s)
I bought this mount from ebay, it is way better than the joker tomtom uses. the stock tomtom for me, always bobbed around like a float @ sea and would DROP every now & then.

This new mount gives a garmin like grip on the windshield & stays firmly planted there.

Attachments

• tomtom mt.JPG
    tomtom mt.JPG
    8 KB · Views: 365
I just used that exact one for my 36 hours of driving during my vacation.

It is AMAZING. So solid you feel like you can pull the windshield off if you don't unlatch it first :D.

I use the TomTom mount for around town but for long trips, that is my mount of choice now.

I highly recommend it.

I believe it is made by Arkon.

Last edited:

It is AMAZING. So sold you feel like you can pull the windshield off if you don't unlatch it first :D.

I use the TomTom mount for around town but for long trips, that is my mount of choice now.

I highly recommend it.

yep just check and you hit the jackpot, it is made or sold by arkon

yes looks like the same 1. the lever is used to engage & release the suction cup pressure, just like the garmin mounts. like stated earlier the mount is ROCK SOLID, the unit does not bob at all. no fear of falling tomtoms.

Thanks for the info. This looks identical to one I may order from Semsons:
http://www.semsons.com/tomtommount.html

How is the lever on the base used? Does it engage or release the suction cup?

It is AMAZING. So solid you feel like you can pull the windshield off if you don't unlatch it first :D.

I highly recommend it.

to buy this Arkon TT115 mount in Canada you can go to www.canadagps.com and you will be able to order it

if you want to buy this mount and you haven't got a CC you can write them first and you will be able to send a Money-Order and you will be able to order it

P.S. that what i did order it thru Money-Order

if you want to order it i can send you buy PM the billing address BUT you have to contact Canadagps first to tell them you want to pay with a MO

P.S. i won't be in front of my PC until the next week so i won't be able to answer all your PM

The one at Semsons is made by Akron and is on sale right now for 9.99 + shipping. Just ordered it. It is the same one you have picture of.

Ask a Question