New Member...

Mav

TomTom Model(s)
GO 910
Hello all, I must say... what a nice forum this is. :)

This is "Mav" from Toronto, Canada... :D

Howdy! Welcome! Order your update?

Thank you all for welcoming aboard... I admit, I'm not really up2date when it comes to GPS units as this is the first one i've ever owned.

I actually was not able to order my update as it appears the deadline is now gone. :(

Thanks again, i will share whatever little knowledge i have. :)

Hello and welcome!!!

Don't forget to do a full backup!!

Thanks Pedro2NR, that was the first thing I did when I got my unit.

So, I have ordered my upgrade which "hopefully" should not take to long to arrive.

Thanks Pedro2NR, that was the first thing I did when I got my unit.

So, I have ordered my upgrade which "hopefully" should not take to long to arrive.

I got mine within 2 weeks which I guess is normal considering its shipping to Canada. I think Next got it over a month? :(

Hello From Baton Rouge

Just opened the box on the TOMTOM 910. Already having issues..Will post in the appropriate subject thread...

Good to be here!

R. Bell

Be sure to post back about your concerns. There are speciality forums for each type and you will find them most helpful. In fact you may find your question already answered. Some of the mods have ESP I have been assured. Welcome to the TT Forum.

Ask a Question