new mapp available for me 830.2284

Discussion in 'Maps and Routing' started by racefan, May 27, 2009.

1. racefan

racefan

TomTom Model(s):
    TomTom 720
    I plugged my TT in to day and see a new map is available now. It is version 830.2284. Anybody else have it and download it already? I have the new map program so it must be working correctly:cool:

racefan, May 27, 2009
    1. Advertisements

2. racefan

mvl Moderator

TomTom Model(s):
    GO 2535 LIVE, GO 1535 LIVE, GO 740 LIVE, Go 930
    Surprised no one answered you. There are many posts here and many signatures of members who have upgraded to map 830.

See this thread.

I haven't seen any reported problems with the 830 maps on GO models, other than the normal loss of pin and occasional looping (fixed by renaming a favorite in Operate my GO).

The 140/340 users are having problems with their larger map being too big to fit in 2 gigs of memory, but usually removal of foreign voices frees up enough space for it to fit.

mvl, May 30, 2009
    1. Advertisements

3. racefan

sageuvagony

TomTom Model(s):
    GO 720
    I was gonna reply when it was posted but I decided to be nice and keep it to myself :D

I did also make a thread a day late too though, without realizing there was another thread already hehe

sageuvagony, May 31, 2009
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question