new mapp available for me 830.2284

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom 720
I plugged my TT in to day and see a new map is available now. It is version 830.2284. Anybody else have it and download it already? I have the new map program so it must be working correctly:cool:

Surprised no one answered you. There are many posts here and many signatures of members who have upgraded to map 830.

See this thread.

I haven't seen any reported problems with the 830 maps on GO models, other than the normal loss of pin and occasional looping (fixed by renaming a favorite in Operate my GO).

The 140/340 users are having problems with their larger map being too big to fit in 2 gigs of memory, but usually removal of foreign voices frees up enough space for it to fit.

I was gonna reply when it was posted but I decided to be nice and keep it to myself :D

I did also make a thread a day late too though, without realizing there was another thread already hehe

Ask a Question