New map for my XXL 340TM LIVE

I was on TOMTOMs website and it shows the new 860 map is available, but when I use HOME to update, it still shows 855. I did a backup and then deleted the map on my device to see if it would trigger the new map but it didn't. Any advice to get the new map?

Ok, I feel stupid. I posted this looking for a solution and all I had to do was look up the page under the news section. Mods, you can feel free to delete this. :eek:

I just hooked my TT (XL-335TM) up to HOME and the 860 map is now offered.

I'm going to hold off updating the map for a couple of weeks as I'm going out of town for T-Giving and don't want to risk the unit giving me any trouble (had reboot problems last time). No hurry... it'll be there when I get back.

There's a little green bulletin on TT's website that says they've fixed the problem...

Last edited:
I checked HOME again today and sure enough the new map was there. Got a different problem now.

When I connect my unit and check for updates, (after getting the new 860 map) it tells me that I have a map that is over 20 weeks old and won't give me any mapshare updates. :confused:

It seems the more I use this thing the more I like my old Navigon better......

I checked HOME again today and sure enough the new map was there. Got a different problem now.

When I connect my unit and check for updates, (after getting the new 860 map) it tells me that I have a map that is over 20 weeks old and won't give me any mapshare updates. :confused:

It seems the more I use this thing the more I like my old Navigon better......
That's been happening for a while now after a map update. Just ignore it.

Ask a Question