New map for my XXL 340TM LIVE

I was on TOMTOMs website and it shows the new 860 map is available, but when I use HOME to update, it still shows 855. I did a backup and then deleted the map on my device to see if it would trigger the new map but it didn't. Any advice to get the new map?

Ad

Advertisements

Ok, I feel stupid. I posted this looking for a solution and all I had to do was look up the page under the news section. Mods, you can feel free to delete this. :eek:

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom XL-335TM; Map 935.5811
I just hooked my TT (XL-335TM) up to HOME and the 860 map is now offered.

I'm going to hold off updating the map for a couple of weeks as I'm going out of town for T-Giving and don't want to risk the unit giving me any trouble (had reboot problems last time). No hurry... it'll be there when I get back.

There's a little green bulletin on TT's website that says they've fixed the problem...

Last edited:
I checked HOME again today and sure enough the new map was there. Got a different problem now.

When I connect my unit and check for updates, (after getting the new 860 map) it tells me that I have a map that is over 20 weeks old and won't give me any mapshare updates. :confused:

It seems the more I use this thing the more I like my old Navigon better......

Ad

Advertisements

canderson

TomTom Model(s)
GO720, GO740, GO 1535, Via 1535, Via 1605, GO 52, GO 600, GO 620, GO 630, GO Discover, TomTom Bridge
I checked HOME again today and sure enough the new map was there. Got a different problem now.

When I connect my unit and check for updates, (after getting the new 860 map) it tells me that I have a map that is over 20 weeks old and won't give me any mapshare updates. :confused:

It seems the more I use this thing the more I like my old Navigon better......
That's been happening for a while now after a map update. Just ignore it.

Ask a Question