New map availability

TomTom Model(s)
TT920T & TT700
Question for other 920 users. Since our units come preloaded with NA, W&C E maps, and 920 users get "free maps for a year", will our free map updates include NA, W&C E, as well as Guam?

UPDATE

So over the past couple days I have tried to update my 920 using latest maps guarantee, but no luck.

After I made my last post, I attempted again. It now tells me, there is a newer map, but it is after the 30 day period. So much for our free maps for 1 year, at least easily, and without calling.

Question for other 920 users. Since our units come preloaded with NA, W&C E maps, and 920 users get "free maps for a year", will our free map updates include NA, W&C E, as well as Guam?

When I had my 910 and they offered a free map upgrade, they only offered the North America update and not the Europe maps :(. I think a few members who called and complained did receive it.

New Europe Map

Today I was offered a free new map of Europe. Unfortunately, I don't have enough free sapce on my 920 to get it. \I tried deleteing my old map of Europe, and a bunch of other stuff, but I'm stil about 200 MB short, and I dobn't know where I can find the space. Very sad.
If I could download to my computer, then transfer to the 920 when I'm goi Europe, that would work fine. I don't sem to have that option though.
Also upgraded to the new version of Home, 2.2.1.58 I think.

Today I was offered a free new map of Europe. Unfortunately, I don't have enough free sapce on my 920 to get it. \I tried deleteing my old map of Europe, and a bunch of other stuff, but I'm stil about 200 MB short, and I dobn't know where I can find the space. Very sad.
If I could download to my computer, then transfer to the 920 when I'm goi Europe, that would work fine. I don't sem to have that option though.
Also upgraded to the new version of Home, 2.2.1.58 I think.

Time for a sd card?

Ask a Question